Use of the site
The content of the Site is owned by or licensed to Pie City Holdings (Pty) Ltd. Access to and use of the Site are
subject to these Terms and all applicable laws. You are invited to browse the Site for your personal information,
education and communication about Pie City. Use of the Site is free.
You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, display, post or transmit any part of the Site without
the permission of Pie City Holdings (Pty) Ltd. You may view or print individual pages only for your own personal,
non-commercial use provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
Content and advertisements
The content on this Site is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. Because
of the nature of the Internet, Pie City Holdings (Pty) Ltd cannot verify whether it is accurate or up to date. If Pie
City Holdings (Pty) Ltd becomes aware that the information on the Site is inaccurate or out of date it will use its
reasonable endeavours to remove it or take other appropriate action.
The Site may also contain links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by
Pie City Holdings (Pty) Ltd. Pie City Holdings (Pty) Ltd shall not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered
by you as a result of using the links provided on the Site.
"Pie City" and all other names displayed on the Site, whether or not appearing in large print or with the
trademark symbol (™), are trademarks of Pie City Holdings (Pty) Ltd, its affiliates, related companies or its
licensors or joint venture partners. You may not use these trademarks or any other materials except as permitted
by these Terms.
Data protection and privacy
Pie City Holdings (Pty) Ltd may use the information you provide and records of your visits to the Site to
constantly monitor and improve our service to you and for marketing and promotional purposes. Any details that
Limitation of liability
This Site should only be used for information purposes. It is not advice and you should not rely on it to make (or
refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action.
Pie City Holdings (Pty) Ltd does not guarantee that the Site will operate free of error or that it is free from
computer viruses or any other contaminating computer program. Pie City Holdings (Pty) Ltd is not liable for any
damage or losses (including but not limited to corruption or destruction of data) resulting from your use of or
inability to use the Site.
You will be responsible if you use this Site in breach of these Terms and will reimburse Pie City Holdings (Pty)
Ltd for any loss that you cause to us as a result of your misuse.
Changes to the Site or these Terms
Pie City Holdings (Pty) Ltd may change the Site or these Terms at any time by posting notice of the changes on
the Site. If you use the Site after Pie City Holdings (Pty) Ltd has posted the changes you will be bound by the
new terms. You should therefore ensure that you read the Terms each time you use the Site.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE OUR SUMMER CAMPAIGN
- This competition will run from 2017-12-08 00:00:00.0 until 2018-01-14 23:59:59:0.
- To enter this competition, participants must submit their name by:
- SMS - 45801
- The following costs will apply to people who submit entries to this competition.
- SMS: R1.50 plus the cost of sending an SMS as per the entrants mobile subscription package. Free SMSes do not apply.
- The following prizes may be won in the competition
- 2000 X R5 Airtime
- 500 X R10 Airtime
- 200 X R25 Airtime
- 837 X 20MB -25MB Data
- 144 X 100MB Date
- 59 X 300MB - 350MB Data
- Prizes will be awarded automatically according to their predefined distribution frequency settings.
- Winners will receive an SMS notification informing them of the prize they have won as well as a reference number.
- Instant airtime and mobile data prizes will be automatically allocated to the winner's mobile number.
- Should an airtime or mobile data prize be awarded to a mobile number that is unable to utilise such a prize (i.e. the number is not on a prepaid subscription) then the prize will be recycled into the prize pool for distribution to other entrants.
- Prizes are not transferrable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- By entering the Our Summer campaign you agree to give Pie City Holdings (Pty) Ltd permission to contact you via SMS for promotional or informational purposes related to Pie City. You may opt-out of this contact list by replying STOP to any SMS you have received from Pie City, except prize notification messages.
- This competition is open to all persons:
- over the age or 18 years
- who reside in the Republic of South Africa.
- who are in possession of a valid identity document.
- Entry is not open to (i) any director, member, partner, employee, agent of, consultant to, lessee of, sub-lessee of, (employee of such lessee/sub-lessee),
- or anyone associated with or affiliated to Pie City Holdings (Pty) Ltd , Apex Visibility (Pty) Ltd, or other parties related to the facilitation of this competition via any direct/indirect brand affiliation or otherwise, and
- such prohibition extends to any spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of such persons.
- Entrants may win a maximum of once a day and 3 (three) times over the campaign period.
- Pie City Holdings (Pty) Ltd decision is final and no further correspondence concerning the competition or prizes will be entered into.
- Pie City may publish the winner(s) name(s) and/or image(s) in any advertising and promotional material or digital media for this competition and any other future competitions/promotions provided that the winner(s) has given his/her consent to Pie City Holdings (Pty) Ltd .
- Should a winner consent to the use of their name or image in any advertising and promotional material or digital media for this competition and any other future competitions/promotions, he/she will have no claim to any compensation or payment in respect of the use of his/her name or image.
- Apex Visibility (Pty) Ltd and their staff are the appointed as the auditors for this competition.
- Apex Visibility (Pty) Ltd has the right to appoint external auditors in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever.